Friday 23 August 2013

My SFI Update

My SFI business in doing very well my down line is growing rapidly and I am up to Executive Affiliate 2 level
Which means that I will get more perks and more commissions.

All I do is login to my SFI affiliate center every day complete my to-do-list read through the news and the latest forum posts to keep myself up to date with things.

I am now a free lifetime member of TripleClicks WAVE3 all you have to pay is $1.95 shipping and handling fees.
The benefits of being a WAVE3 member is that you get awarded Versa and member reward points every month and a free entry into the weekly draw to win $250 and five runner-ups receive 50 free TCredits.

This week I won 50 TCredits worth $21.00 which I am using for biding on items at TripleClicks.

To build my business I am marketing on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube etc.
If you are looking for a genuine business opportunity you’ve found it join my team and I will give you all the support, help and training that you need to build and grow a successful and profitable business.